Posted On: 26 May 2023 14:50:53 PM
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU
Media Advisory for National Conclave on 9 Saal- Seva, Sushasan, Gareeb Kalyan
The Hon’ble Union Minister of Home Affairs & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah will inaugurate National Conclave on 9 Saal- Seva, Sushasan, Gareeb Kalyan. Hon’ble Minister of Information and Broadcasting Shri Anurag Thakur be the Guest of Honour at the event:
Venue: Plenary Hall, Vigyan Bhawan
Day &Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
Time: 11:00 am onwards
Leading personalities from various sectors will be present on the occasion.
You are cordially invited to cover the event. Entry for media will be strictly as per the following guidelines:
- All media must arrive latest by 10AM.
- Only one correspondent and one photojournalist/cameraman will be allowed per news organization.
- Entry for media persons with equipment (still photographers and TV cameras) will be strictly on the basis of the PIB accreditation card.
- Entry for correspondents (agencies, print and electronic media) will only be through invitation cards issued by Ministry of I&B for this function.
- A limited number of invitation cards will be issued on First Come, First Serve basis.
- Correspondents from agencies, print and electronic media may collect invitation cards in person from 9AM from Media Facilitation Desk at Vigyan Bhawan. Cards may be collected either by showing your PIB accreditation, or a suitable letter of authorisation from your editor.
Sd/ (Saurabh Singh)
Media Announcement Id: 475