Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
30-August-2016 19:11 IST
Creation of a Cell in MHA to address grievances of Jammu & Kashmir people

The Ministry of Home Affairs has nominated Dr. Sanjay Roy, Director (Media) in J&K Division as the Nodal Officer for grievances relating to J&K persons, particularly students residing outside the State.


The grievances can be reported, 24 X 7, on the following phone numbers:

01123092923, 01123092885 and email: